Our role at Cavendish Accountancy is to help you to create a tax efficient structure for your business and to identify and understand the tax implications of your transactions so you can make informed business decisions.
In addition to the tax planning work that we undertake as part and parcel of working on your company’s accounts and tax affairs, we can also help by:
- Completing the Corporation Tax Return for submission to HMRC
- Preparing computations of tax payable by the company and providing advice regarding potential tax savings and due dates for payment of your liabilities
- Taking advantage of available tax opportunities and reliefs
- Helping you establish the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with HMRC
How we work with you
We appreciate that each client is individual and, as such, have their own specific needs. Accordingly, we will tailor our service with you and establish our level of involvement depending on your circumstances – our friendly, experienced team are here to help you as much or as little as you require.
What are your typical fees?
We offer cost-effective accountancy and tax solutions with the peace of mind that your work has been completed by an experienced, qualified accountant. Our fees are generally time based and will depend on both the volume and complexity of the work undertaken. We ensure costs are kept to a minimum by matching the type of work to a suitably experienced member of our team. However we are happy to discuss a fixed fee basis if this is more appropriate to your circumstances.