Personal Tax & Self Assessment
We offer a cost-effective personal Tax Return preparation service to help you with the burden of Self Assessment. This includes:
- Preparing Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, running through a checklist of the things that might be relevant for its accurate completion, before filing electronically to HMRC
- Providing advice regarding the need to register with HMRC for Self Assessment (whether it is because of self-employment, rental income, being a high earner, having capital gains etc.)
- Preparing the necessary calculations and advising you of the tax to be paid to HMRC
- Considering whether reducing your payments on account would be beneficial
- Dealing with queries raised by HMRC
Our role is to help you understand all tax implications, create the most tax efficient structure for your business and take care of your Tax Returns to ensure you are fully compliant with HMRC.
How we work with you
We appreciate that each client is individual and, as such, have their own specific needs. Accordingly, we will tailor our service with you and establish our level of involvement depending on your circumstances – our friendly, experienced team are here to help you as much or as little as you require.
What are your typical fees?
We offer cost-effective accountancy and tax solutions with the peace of mind that your work has been completed by an experienced, qualified accountant. Our fees are generally time based and will depend on both the volume and complexity of the work undertaken. We ensure costs are kept to a minimum by matching the type of work to a suitably experienced member of our team. However we are happy to discuss a fixed fee basis if this is more appropriate to your circumstances.